Monday, November 29, 2010

My first print

In this photo is a young male working on the computer.
 The photo is sadly not in focus. And the reason for that is because I did a poorly job at focusing the camera when taking photos. The only thing you can see is the computer and the shape of a person, but even that is  very blurry. The whole picture is very hard to see. And I hope ill learn from this mistake so next time my photos will be more clear. The photo has very little contrast which is also my fault but its an ok photo. My image fills the frame and shows acedemics if you can tell whats in the photo. The image shows the rule of thirds, and was not intended. But the photo came out okay. There where no yellow rings, that i saw.
Yes, the negatives,contact sheet,test strip, and print are all in my folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment