Thursday, March 31, 2011

My interview with Valerie

1.Hello, how are you today?
I'm good, thank you.
2.Is being student of the month what you wanted?
Yes,it's a great honor.
3.Why do you think you are the student of the month?
I believe it's because I'm friendly and passionate about things I believe in.
4.How does your parents feel about it?
My mom is pretty shocked. Because it's me and she doesn't think I do anything.
5.How do you feel about being student of the month?
I feel cool. People don't believe I can achieve things and I'm like BAM! I'm student of the month, are you?
6.What are you like in school?
Really loud, a little bit too loud, I ask a lot of questions and befriend everyone.
7.How are you grades?
At the current moment not so good,but I'm working on it.
8.What are your favorite classes?
I really really really like English.  It's my favorite subject.
9.What is your most difficult classes?
World history.I think I have the lowest grade in that class.
10.Who helps you with all your difficult classes?
 My friend Caroline. She helps me with everything.
11.Do you think it's right to only give it to you?
Ya. Because I'm the student of the month. If someone else wants to be as awesome as me next month they can try.
12.What about all the other students who have worked hard?
They can get a pat on the back. Because if everyone was the student of the month it wouldn't be as special.
13.Who do you think pick's the student of the month?
The principle
14.Is this your first time being student of the month?
I believe so.
15.What should a student of the month get?
Two months vacation to Hawaii, and a bunny.
16.Do you think the student of the month is better than anybody else?
No, because its only for a month.
17.What do you think makes a student of the month?
How I work with others and my participation.
18.How do you think the other students feel about you being student of the month?
There will always be haters and supporters.
19.Is it fair?
Ya, because its only for a month.
20.Do you think you deserve to be the student of the month?
I do and it seems other people do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment